Westfield presents Art Universe, an original production by Likuid Art and 360Art, inspired by paintings and photographs, exclusively at Westfield Century City from July 11-21. Embark on a visual journey that transports each viewer to a series of artistic worlds – bringing each piece to life through this animated, virtual spectacle. Guests will enter a fully immersive, 360° dome theater, outfitted with surround sound and lay back and enjoy an experience that combines the future of art, entertainment, and technology.
Art Universe is a collaboration between artists and animators at Likuid Art and 360ART. This immersive creation, featuring original score and sound design by Dynamite Laser Beam, showcases work by artists from Likuid Art’s growing online subscription-based art repository, including Android Jones, Greg “Craola” Simkins, Karen Bystedt, Risk, and Likuid Art’s own Chris Saunders. Their work has been reimagined for the 360° fulldome format using 3D modeling, animation, and compositing to bring still images to life putting the audience inside of the art.
Location: Westfield Century City
Address: 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90067 View Map
Dates: July 11 to 21
Price: $10 – $15
Event Website: https://www.westfield.com/centurycity/events/all-events/art-universe/53573
Book your standard admission tickets for this 20-minute experience to a surreal universe that you won’t forget. Or, reserve your spot for one of our exciting special events, combining the Art Universe dome show with added entertainment and activities. Upon checking in, you will receive a colored wristband noting your designated experience start time within your reservation hour. Hang out, relax, and enjoy the interactive environment prior to or after your reservation. Please note, a ticket purchase is required per individual (child or adult) and ticket type MUST MATCH the day of the week purchased, absolutely no exceptions will be made (if purchasing additional tickets for a different date, please create a new order under the new date).
General Admission (price is per adult or child) & Hours (please note Special Event Hours below):
- Monday – Thursday: $10 per person, Hourly from 11:00AM-9:00PM, last showing begins at 8:00PM.
- Friday – Saturday: $15 per person, Hourly from 11:00AM-10:00PM, last showing begins at 9:00PM.
- Sunday: $15 per person, Hourly from 12:00PM-8:00PM, last showing begins at 7:00PM.
Special Event Pricing (See separate Eventbrite links to purchase tickets. All experiences include one (1) 20-minute Art Universe show.):
- Thursday, July 11th: VIP Opening Party, 6:00PM – 9:00PM ($40/person, buy tickets here)
- Sunday, July 14th: Morning Soundbath, 11:00AM – 12:00PM ($30/person, buy tickets here)
- Wednesday, July 17th: Wellness Wednesday with Lorna Jane, 5:00PM-8:00PM ($30/person, buy tickets here)
- Friday, July 19th: Silent Disco, 7:00PM – 10:00PM ($30/person, buy tickets here)
- Sunday, July 21st: Morning Soundbath, 11:00AM – 12:00PM ($30/person, buy tickets here)
Things to know when you arrive:
- Allow time for parking at time of arrival. We have parking garage entrances on Santa Monica Boulevard, Century Park West, Constellation Boulevard, and Avenue of the Stars. Consider our ticketless Smart Parking for a premium parking experience.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to your reservation time at The Atrium (Level 1 near lululemon and Tesla) at Westfield Century City. Please bring a copy of your Eventbrite ticket printed or displayed on your mobile device upon checking in with our ambassadors. All guests in your party must arrive together and present Eventbrite ticket at time of entry.
- Upon checking in, you will receive a colored wristband noting your designated experience start time within your reservation hour. Hang out, relax, and enjoy the interactive environment prior to or after your reservation. Please note, a ticket purchase is required per individual (child or adult), absolutely no exceptions will be made. No re-entries will be permitted after your designated experience time.
- While we are a pet-friendly destination, no animals will be permitted into The Atrium during this experience. Limited stroller parking will be available outside of the dome and no outside chairs, food, or drink will be permitted. All individuals are responsible for their own belongings at all times and Westfield is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Wisdome LA is a new immersive art park in DTLA Arts District, dedicated to presenting the avant-garde transformational immersive art exhibitions and unforgettable events in their unique multiple projection domes setup. For more information, visit here.
Eventbrite Ticket Offer: In-store Discounts
The following retailers at Westfield Century City are offering an in-store discount if you present your same-day Art Universe ticket!
- MeUndies- 20% off packs to customers, cannot be combined with other offers. See Associate for details.
- Zadig et Voltaire – 15% off, excluding markdowns
- Kendra Scott – 15% off
- Volcolm – 25% off
- UNOde50 – Giving away 20 copies of A Creative Universe: Story and Soul of UNOde50, the book written by founder Jose Azulay, with a 20% off Bounce back card inside. Limited quantities available.
- Big Little Fish – A complimentary Organic Blackberry Jasmine Iced Tea with any guest order
- Sama Eyewear – 20% entire purchase
- Gorjana – 20% off
- Skechers – 10% off $125 or more. Cannot combine with other offers. Certain restrictions will apply. See associate for details.
- H&M – 20% off one item of your choice.
- John Hardy – 10% off and enter for a chance to win a John Hardy bracelet
- Sugarfina – 10% off
- 85c Bakery – 10% off any item in store
- R.M. Williams – 20% off