Los Angeles Chinatown Firecracker Run – Register now!
The L.A. Chinatown Firecracker 5/10K Run/Walk is one of the largest and longest-running Lunar New Year charity run in the nation. 100% volunteer organized, 100% of net proceeds reinvested locally.
This event will be placed in the L.A Chinatown on February 24 and 25; it also includes 20/40 MI Bike Run, 5K/10K Run/Walk, Kiddie Run and a dog PAW’er Walk to celebrate the Year of the Dog at this year’s. Portions of the PAW’er Walk registration fee will be donated to pet rescue organizations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE http://www.firecracker10k.org/kiddie-run/
Kiddie Run Info
Event begins with warm up exercises. The course features a turnaround at Bishops Road, then back to the official finish line. Upon crossing the finish line, each runner will be given a commemorative finisher medal, and then directed to a carnival in the Kiddie Run area for all registered Kiddie Run participants from 7-11 AM, with carnival games, facepainting, petting zoo, puppet show, etc. A goodie bag awaits all Kiddie Run registrants.
Parents may accompany their child.
- All participants will receive an ultra-soft, ultra-comfy premium short sleeve t-shirt.
- Opening ceremonies for the 5/10K Run/Walk and Bike Ride include the lighting of firecrackers.
- 5K and 10K runs are chip timed for fast & accurate results.
- Medal to the overall male and female winners in the 5K and 10K runs.
- Medal to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in each age category.
- Finisher’s Medal.
- Free carbo load meal (Saturday, February24, 2018).
- Goodie bag.
- Refreshments at the Start/Finish and along the Course.
- Admission to the Firecracker Festival, featuring live entertainment and vendors.
- Free bag check available to all bikers
- Carnival games and petting zoo for Kiddie Run participants.
- One free beer to all registered participants 21+ years of age.