Happy July 4th
又到國慶日囉! 還在煩惱去哪裡嗎？還是正在搜索哪裡有精彩活動呢？丫丫為大家精心挑選一些有趣活動和煙火表演，大家快點來看看吧! 溫馨小提示: 玩煙火時記得要注意安全喔！
Are you still searching on google about the July 4th events? Here are our carefully screened lists of family-friendly celebration events. Enjoy!
Legoland Red, White and BOOM! Fireworks 樂高樂園國慶親子樂慶典
When: Park hours on July 4th, 9am – 9pm. Fireworks start at 8:30pm.
Where: Legoland, One LEGOLAND Drive Carlsbad, CA 92008
The summer heats up at LEGOLAND with a star-spangled Fourth of July celebration, “Red, White and Boom!” Don’t miss Fireworks set to a patriotic musical tribute beginning at 8:30 p.m. with great viewing in designated locations throughout the Park. Throughout the day, kids of all ages can enjoy live musical performances and participate in all-American family picnic games, like water-balloon tosses, burlap sack races, family build challenge and LEGO Hamburger relay.
Pasadena Rose Bowl AmericaFest 玫瑰碗國慶煙火慶典
When: Festival begins outside at 2 pm, Fireworks at 9:00 pm.
Where: The Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena
One of the largest fireworks displays in Southern California with music and food vendors in the nearby Arroyo. There will be food vendors, entertainment, crafts, exhibits and inflatable rides for the kids outside the stadium opening at approximately 2 pm and closing following the fireworks. The Fanfest is located in Area H just southeast of the Rose Bowl marquee sign.
Marina Del Rey Fireworks 馬雲娜運河煙火慶典
When: 07/04/2015, 9 pm
Where: Chase Park, 13650 Mindanao Way (1 block west of Admiralty Way), Marina del Rey. Also viewable from Fisherman’s Village and Marina Beach
傳統盛大的煙火表演，將會在Marina del Rey運河上空進行。FM頻道KXLU88.9轉播愛國音樂。由Chase Park的揚聲器同步轉播。
Popular locations to watch include:
Fisherman’s Village – 13755 Fiji Way (2 blocks west of Lincoln Blvd.)
Burton Chace Park – 13650 Mindanao Way (1 block west of Admiralty)
Marina Beach (Mother’s Beach) – 4101 Admiralty Way (1 block south of Washington Blvd.)
Queen Mary July 4th Party Of The Century 馬麗皇后號國慶煙火匯演慶典
When: 07/04/2015, 10 am to 10 pm, Fireworks at 9:00 pm (DJ on the back of the ship from 7 pm – 11 pm)
Where: The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802
The Queen Mary’s 2015 All-American July 4th Celebration will be a festive all-age party presenting 100 years of American spirit and tradition. The decades will come alive through entertainment, music, activities, food and fun the whole family will enjoy. As night falls, The Queen Mary’s decks will become front row seats to one of the best fireworks shows in Southern California.
- Always purchase fireworks from a reliable source.
- Use fireworks as directed on consumer product safety label; never alter products.
- Observe local laws and use good COMMON SENSE.
- Have a designated shooter to organize and shoot your family show.
- A responsible ADULT should supervise all firework activities.
- Parents should not allow young children to handle or use fireworks.
- Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your alcohol for after the show.
- Use fireworks OUTDOORS in a clear area; AWAY from buildings and vehicles.
- NEVER carry fireworks in your POCKET.
- Wear safety glasses whenever using fireworks.
- Always have water ready if you are shooting fireworks.
- Do not experiment with homemade fireworks.
- Never relight a “dud” firework. Wait 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water.
- Soak spent fireworks with water before placing them in an outdoor trash can.
- Report illegal explosives, like M-80s and quarter sticks, to the fire or police department.