LA Fleet Week® is a free, public event at America’s #1 port, featuring guided ship tours (reservations are highly suggested and equal front-of-the-line privileges), ship-viewing tours, military exhibits, aerial demonstrations, live music and entertainment, educational programs, food, and fireworks, from September 1-4, 2017 (Labor Day Weekend) at various locations along the LA Waterfront, including the Los Angeles Cruise Terminal, Battleship IOWA, and Downtown Harbor in San Pedro, Calif., a harbor community located in the City of Los Angeles at the foot of the Harbor Freeway (I-110).
Fleet Week is an annual patriotic tradition where active military ships recently deployed in overseas operations dock in a major U.S. city for one week. Popular Fleet Week destinations include San Diego, San Francisco and New York. 2016 was the first time Los Angeles has hosted an official Fleet Week event.
- Guided tour on board of several battleships (reservations are highly suggested and equal front-of-the-line privileges)
- Guided tour of the Battleship IOWA
- Live music performances
- Battleship-viewing tours
- Aerial demonstrations
- Fireworks show
- Military and law enforcement vehicles show
- Educational and fun activities for kids
- Catering food trucks
- LA WATERFRONT / 600 Sampson Way, San Pedro, CA 90731
- BATTLESHIP IOWA / 250 S Harbor Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90731
- LOS ANGELES CRUISE TERMINAL / 100 Swinford St, San Pedro, CA 90731
- SAN PEDRO DOWNTOWN HARBOR / 504 S Harbor Blvd, San Pedro, CA 90731