EA PLAY 2017 will feature over 10 game experiences, performances by the eight-time platinum recording artist Nas, DJ Green Lantern and Dave East, and a number of great surprises. At the heart of EA PLAY is the player FanFest, which will feature over 140 hands-on gaming stations, demos, live music and more.
Dates: June 10-12
Place: Hollywood Palladium, 6215 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
EA PLAY gives fans the chance to be the first to play:
- Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
- FIFA 18
- Madden NFL 18
- NBA LIVE 18
- The latest Need for Speed™ experience
- The Sims™ Mobile and The Sims™ 4
- The latest Battlefield™ 1 expansion
- New content from Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes and Titanfall™ 2
- Madden NFL Mobile
- NBA LIVE Mobile
- EA SPORTS™ FIFA on the Nintendo Switch
For anyone joining digitally around the world, EA PLAY will feature livestreams, deeper looks into EA’s upcoming games and experiences, and content from some of the best creators in the community. For players, content creators, media, industry partners and more, EA PLAY 2017 will deliver a network of experiences to celebrate a world of play.