我們期待已久的樂高酒店旅程終於來到了，小丫丫們緊張又興奮，在短短一個多小時的車程中不斷發問問題，還好路程交通十分暢通，中午時分就到達目的地 － － 樂高酒店！想知道這個南加州最新景點的一切？別錯過丫丫園地的第一手報導 . . .
The new LEGOLAND Hotel celebrated its GRAND OPENING on April 5, 2013! We spent a night at the all new hotel and here are the first hand report on this fun new destination spot in SoCal!
finally we are pulling into the hotel entrance, the super-nice valet and bell staff greeted us and helped us store our luggages so we can play at the park.
Our welcome pagkage was waiting for us at the check in counter
The first LEGO model we encountered is the busy bicycle rider that goes back and forth at the check in counter
the left side of the hotel front is the heated swimming pool area
the back side of the hotel faces the Legoland park entrance – – all hotel guests get early admission to the park!
everyone was busy trading their Lego mini figure with the hotel staff…here we are at the Concierge Desk
Everyone got their favorite mini figure to take home!
After buffet dinner at the BRICKS restaruant, it’s party time at the hotel lobby – – entertainment for kids go on every night and it’s FREE!
a giant play structure at the lobby area reserved for kids only, a parent lounge and cafe is right next to it, so that parents can relax and watch their kids play
kids of all ages find the giant Lego bricks pool entertaining
King and knight visited the crowd at the party, followed by storytellers, DJ and dancing teacher – – here the kids are doing their favorite moves – – Gangnam Style!
BRICKS restaurant – breakfast, lunch and dinner are served buffet style, with frequent visit of various LEGO figures to keep the kids surprised and busy!
kids have their own buffet stations that cater to their height and tastebuds
fun LEGO models decorated the dining area, some are robots that move!
The quality of food was amazing! This is the first time I see the kids finishing EVERYTHING on their plates!
Skyline Cafe is reserved for grown ups only, beer and wine are served here, of course, lots of LEGO models in display too!
There are 3 decoration themes in the hotel – Kingdom, Pirates and Adventure – – we stayed at the Kingdom room on first level, each floor is decorated with its own themed items, even the carpet and door designs are different and unique!
Now, we are ready to get into our room! We can’t wait to see the Kingdom theme room we reserved! Here is the parent zone…
but the most fun is the Kids Zone, with their own TV – – 3 kids sleep comfortably at the bunk bed with a trundle pull out…in fact the kids had so much fun they refused to sleep till 11pm!!
Various decorations made of LEGO are spotted inside our room and hallway.
Bathroom at the lobby…
The nice ladies who greeted us at the lobby while we check out…
THANK YOU LEGOLAND – – we’ll be back soon!
Before you go to the Legoland Hotel, let us show you the top 10 reasons why you must go there for fun!
1. Every room has a separate sleeping area for up to three children complete with bunk beds and a pull-out trundle bed, plus its individual TV so kids can watch movies and play games in their own sleeping area.
2. Every room includes a treasure chest that younger guests can unlock once they complete a special treasure hunt activity finding clues throughout their room!
3. There are at least eight LEGO models in every room
4. There are approximately 3,422 LEGO models in the entire Hotel created out of more than three million LEGO bricks!
6. Seven of the large LEGO models throughout the Hotel are animated
7. A family of four LEGO dragons reside in the Hotel: One smoke-breathing dragon at the entrance, a playful young dragon in the lobby sits on top a handle and slowly spins it to make a LEGO river flow, a baby dragon peers over the ledge of the castle in the atrium play area and an interactive bubble-blowing dragon is taking a bath on the patio as she playfully sprays water and “speaks” to young guests
9. Ever been in a Disco Elevator? As guests enter the elevator, lights pulsate in the ceiling to music, a mirror ball rotates and a different sound effect announces arrivals on each floor
10. Hotel guests will have exclusive early morning access to the theme park designed for families with children ages 2 – 12
酒店的客人并可享有提早進入樂高主題公園的專利 (此專利僅為小孩年齡在2 – 12的家庭而設)
Please click here to watch the official Legoland Hotel video: