擁有71年歷史的 Fred Hall Show，是世界規模最大的戶外活動博覽會，將在3月1至5日在長灘市舉行，除了有你想到和你想不到的 1000多個戶外活動經營商，在現場展示最新穎的活動類型和配備，更有好多好多適合小朋友玩的遊戲和體驗活動，足以讓他們樂上一整天，15歲以下兒童更是免費入場呢！
The Ram 超能狗雜技秀
Great American Duck Races
THE FRED HALL SHOW IS TOP VENUE FOR CALIFORNIA’S ULTIMATE OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE
**March 1-5, 2017 at the Long Beach Convention Center**
World’s largest sportfishing show, California’s biggest boat show and an international leader in hunting and fishing travel celebrates more than 70 years in the Southland
What started in 1946 as a Sportsman’s show at the Gilmore Stadium in Los Angeles, has now become the world’s largest consumer fishing show, the largest boat show in the western United States, and California’s finest travel and hunting show. The Fred Hall Show returns to the Long Beach Convention Center (300 East Ocean, Long Beach 90802) from Wednesday March 1 through Sunday, March 5, 2017. Tickets on sale now at www.FredHall.com , or available at the box office week of show.
The Fred Hall Show—The Ultimate Outdoor Experience — will feature approximately 1000 booths throughout the convention center with over 10,000 products on display from the world’s leading outdoor recreation manufacturers. Over 400 seminars will take place during the five days of the show in seven different seminar venues.
Activities and Events for the Entire Family
The Fred Hall Shows have always strived to provide a full day’s worth of family fun activities for the entire family included with the price of admission. Families can take part in the Mammoth Lakes Kids Fish Free Trout Pond, the Hobie kayak test rides on the Hyatt Lagoon, the Turners Outdoorsman Air Gun Range, the Ram Ultimate Air Dogs, an archery range, the Great American Duck Races, a Laser Shot Range, a “soft air” range, casting on the Hyatt Lagoon, Fishing In the City Kids Casting Contests, kids face painting, tractor pulls, sand drags and more.
【丫丫有禮】農曆新年過了一半，丫丫園地又來送新春賀禮囉！有獎問答環節會抽出一位幸運家庭。我們這次將送出世界最大的戶外活動博覽會＋遊船展 Fred Hall Show 門票共四張。
a) March 1 – 5 b) April 1 – 5 c) May 2 – 7 d) March 23 – 27
a) Turners Outdoorsman Air Gun Range b) Kids Fish Free Trout Pond c) Great American Duck Races d) all of the above
精彩特色活動 2017 Show Highlights:
· Acres of boats including Fishing Boats, Cruisers, Tow Boats, Pontoon Boats, Deck Boats, High Performance Boats, kayaks and stand up paddleboards
· Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show presented by Progressive
· Daiwa Bass Tank, Winn Grips Rod Builders Depot, Hundreds of fishing tackle manufacturer displays and tackle booths, along with the Great American Flip Off casting contest.
· California’s largest marine accessories display
· Casting ponds and Hobie Kayak demonstration rides at Long Beach Lagoon, plus Hobie Kayak Fishing Theatre
· International fishing and hunting travel booths
· Accurate Fishing Tackle Saltwater Mobile Aquarium and The Mammoth Lakes Kids Fish Free Trout Pond
· Deep Blue Dive Pool – leave your clothes on, step into a “dry suit,” and take a SCUBA lesson without getting your clothes wet. Plus Free dive and SCUBA diving equipment
· Shark Tank with 1,000 Mako Shark Hovering Above
· The Costa Sporting Chef Café, Scott Leysath, and his singer-songwriter partner Gary Shiebler, will prepare fish and game recipes to share with audience members
· Hunter and angler specific vehicles
· Air Gun and Archery Ranges
· Ram Trucks Ultimate Air Dogs, Rock Climbing Wall
· Salt Water Shark Tank with featuring 1,000 Mako Shark Display
· Appearances by cast members of Nat-Geo’s “Wicked Tuna”; Capt. Dave Marciano from the boat, “Hard Merchandise” be at the Accurate Saltwater Tank; and Sando Maniaci, first mate of the boat FV Tuna, will be at the Maui Jim booth.
· Kim Rhode, the six time Olympic medalist in International Double Trap and International Skeet will appear at the Oak Tree Gun Club during the show. She is the only American to win six individual medals in six Olympic games.
More Event Facts
When: March 1-5, 2017
Where: Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA 90802
Adults – $17
Kids 15 and younger accompanied by paid adult FREE
Seniors 62 and older – $15
Wednesday, March 1; Thursday, March 2; & Friday, March 3
1:00PM – 9:00PM